More Finds!

I have quite a few new finds as it has been a while since my last update, so here goes...


Its always nice when people discover what you are working on and start donating things, these lovely light meters were given to me by Alice, I love the leather cases they come in and also the designs are so appealing.



Other finds, are these fabulous collection of spectacles and their cases from my partners grandparents, we have had a good giggle trying these on!



These old magic lantern images on glass, have a very beautiful quality to them, skating races and family gatherings on the moors.



Finally, these old books have been my latest aquisition, found at my local second hand market, scrumptious, especially the one with the gold edging on the paper.


I have also recently discovered my partners great grandmothers recipe book, pictures of this coming soon....

Comments

  1. Super finds. I'm looking forward to the recipe book!
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fiona - I have my Mom's and grandmother's stuff. My Mom was a collector. I seem to get my own bit of gathering in too. What are you going to do with your collections? I feel a bit overrun by mine...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment