Revamped!

A big thank you goes to my lovely man who has spent a couple of long mornings rejigging and revamping my studio space.  It looks great and I can't wait to share it with my workshop participants this weekend.  I now have a lovely print table down one side of the studio, great for standing up at and lots of surface space.  On the other side, he has made me a long desk for sitting at, which will comfortable sit four people with sewing machines! I can still fit in my plan chest and I have another desk by the window to sit and draw at, or more sewing, you get the idea.  Bliss.  I am one happy lady :)



Comments

  1. I am so jealous! The light in there looks fantastic, and all that work space....sigh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know - I am very lucky with lots of supportive friends and family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll always wanted to say I find your header great!
    and much joy in the newly designed studio, Fiona.
    best, Ralf

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great Fiona and all ready to go with the workshops! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is a treasure xxx love to you have a great workshop xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment