Book your place for the Stitch and Screen Printing Workshop in May

I have some places left on my Print and Stitch 2 Day Worshop. Details are below - please get in touch if you would like to book a place and forward details onto your friends if you think it might be suitable for them.

Stitch and Print 2 Day Workshop - £90 per person

Day One will cover some fun and easy drawing and mark making techniques which you will then learn to translate into machine and/or hand embroidery samples that will be used as the starting point for Day Two. The second day covers screen printing techniques to experiment with ways of combining your stitched samples and print onto fabrics. If you have been on my previous workshops, this 2 day workshop is ideal to push what you have learnt so far even further!

Please note - you will need your own sewing machine for this workshop

Times: 10am – 4.00pm

Dates: Saturday and Sunday 14th and 15th May 2011 or Saturday and Sunday 23rd and 24th July 2011

To book: email me on wilson.fiona@rocketmail.com or phone me on 07811 211906.

All workshops are held at my studio at Radiant Works http://www.radiantworks.co.uk/

Comments