North Yorkshire Open Studios

I feel very fortunate to have been asked to take part in an exhibition that is part of the North Yorkshire Studio Event this year.  The exhibition will be based at the Wood End Gallery in Scarborough, alongside other artists, the work is based on Memories and will feature some of the work that I have developed since studying for my MA.  So if you are planning a day out at the seaside - perhaps you might like to call in and see the work.  The exhibition is on from 9th to the 17th June.

You can find out more about the gallery here Wood End Gallery, Scarborough.

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. As soon as they come back from the framers and its been installed I will add some pics - patience!

      Delete
  2. Hope it all goes well Fiona... I would love to be able to come and visit.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment