Well it was tidy...

The studio was looking all pristine and then I have a good creative day (which has been a long time coming) and made some pieces of work that I am reasonably pleased with (is everyone as bad as me when crticizing their own work?)  and look what I did to my nice tidy studio!


I have had one of those funny weeks (read as months), where I start to panic about all the things I am trying to do and got myself into a bit of a rut.  Fortunately I have lovely people around me with positive thoughts and ideas and so thanks to them, today has been good, messy but good.  Time for tea and biscuits....



Comments

  1. AHEM!!!!!!
    ha ha x glad you have had a lovely productive time (am hoping that will happen to me over the coming days!)
    see you Saturday. No B&B this week but thank you. xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment