Progress

So as I mentioned in my last blog post, things have changed in my working life.  As a result, some of my teaching in the studio has had to be reduced, so that I can get on a bit more practising at being an artist/designer/maker.

You can still find out about my teaching and I will still run some workshops, but the dates will be limited.  The good news is I have a few places available on my Print, fold, stitch, bind course –  on the 9th March so get in touch if you would like to book a place and see my page on Teaching and Workshops for more info.

In the meantime, the one day I do have in the studio is being productive, lots of train travel gives me the luxury of thinking time, and I have got lots of ideas that are developing...


The collecting of marks continues to evolve, with the making of some of my own drawing tools and finding new ways to gather and store the drawn developments


My printed wooden blocks continue to evolve


with new shapes and images on the horizon.

My love for multiples, collecting, drawing and finding is still there, but I am having to pace myself and learn to be patient
 Most of all I need to start compiling more realistic to do lists - todays had 18 things on it - I got 4  done!

Comments