Come along for a nosey....Saturday 4th May - Leek Open Studios

I’m really excited to be taking part in Leek Open Studios this year. I really wanted to do it last year, but as we’d just moved into a renovation project and I was screen printing on a makeshift table in the lounge I didn’t think it was wise.

Anyway - this year I’m ready to open the doors and let you come for a nosey round.

Leek is in the Staffordshire Moorlands, just below Buxton and on the edge of the Peak District. It’s a bit of a hidden gem.  There are a lots of lovely independent shops and on Saturdays there is the second hand market to browse around too. There will be other open studios to visit - you can find out more on the map below. You’ll be able to pick up maps from the venues on the day too.



I’ve been busy tidying, clearing and making so there will be chance to see some of my work and find out more about my process. I’ll be showing people how my Riso Machine works (she’s called Rita) and if I get chance maybe a bit of screen printing.  



I really hope some of you can make it - let me know if you are planning on visiting. Oh I nearly forgot to say. It’s on Saturday 4th May !!

Comments