Do you want to know more about setting up a creative business?



Very excited to announce a new series of blog posts I’ve got coming up - I’m a bit of a geek when it comes to creative business stuff - it combines all my past and current work of being in the corporate business world of sales and marketing before I got hooked into making and started my own creative venture.

 So I’ve been in touch with some of my favourite makers to ask them about their creative businesses. They have all very kindly said yes to getting involved with my blog! And every month I’ll be featuring one of them on here and you’ll get to hear all about their journey plus some very handy tips and business advice.  Keep your eyes peeled - first one will be published in a few days.

Ooo - don’t forget it’s my Open Studio this Saturday 4th May - at 6 Leonard Street in Leek, Staffordshire. Open 10am - 4pm .

Comments