Do you need help with your creative business?

I am really excited to be able to tell you about my mentoring services to creatives who are feeling stuck with their business or their practice. 

"The best thing about working with Fiona (apart from her knowledge) is she is quite possibly one of the nicest people EVER!  She is warm approachable and gives you confidence in your abilities.  I would recommend Fiona to anyone without hesitation - in fact I rave about her all the time to everyone!"  Sarah from Hey Pear Website Design
Whether you are just starting up your creative business or you’ve been operating for a while, sometimes we just need someone else to talk through our ideas with, to find focus and direction.
You might be wanting to get more serious about the business side of being a creative, perhaps you are feeling overwhelmed and don’t know what to do next, or maybe you are ready to make some changes and need help making a plan.
I’ve been mentoring creatives both through my teaching at university and through my own studio for over 10 years now, I kept being asked if I could mentor others and so I decided to offer this service more widely. I’m launching my new mentoring programme at an affordable price - having set up and run a creative business myself I know that at times, cash flow can be tricky and that’s exactly when we usually need some extra help.
What others have said about my mentoring....
“ Fiona absolutely understands the creative mind and how to apply it to the world of Business which I think is a rare thing in the usual world of business support, she will help to motivate and visualise how your ideas can build your business. ” Dawn Critchley of Patternologie
“ I’d definitely recommend Fiona! She’s supportive and knowledgeable and has her own kick ass business which is inspiring.” Victoria Glover - The Cyan Studio


"The best thing about working with Fiona (apart from her knowledge) is she is quite possibly one of the nicest people EVER!  She is warm approachable and gives you confidence in your abilities.  I would recommend Fiona to anyone without hesitation - in fact I rave about her all the time to everyone!"  Sarah from Hey Pear Website Design

You can book in for one session or if you feel you need longer term support and guidance then maybe a 6 month package will work better for you. You can book in for a conversation with me for free to see whether mentoring is the right thing for you and how we can work together - get in touch through the contact form.
Mentoring sessions can take place in person here at my studio in Leek, Staffordshire or via phone, FaceTime, WhatsApp or skype.
Here’s a few of the things I can help you with…
Business Review and Plan - creating focus for the next steps in your business – what’s working and what isn’t, what do you wish was working better, what are you really stuck with, what’s the biggest challenge you are facing.
Branding and Marketing – are you happy with your website, social media presence, packaging. Do you need help with planning your social media activity, have you got an email list and how are you using it?
Finding customers, finding the right place to sell your products, getting orders and bigger orders
Breaking down goals into manageable action plans
Financial Goals and Income streams


Selling online
Selling to retailers
Planning for events and how to get the best from fairs and art markets


Creating a collection of products or services – what’s your offer and is it easy for your customers to understand.
Developing your creative practice, reviewing and developing art work and designs. Launching a new collection.
Building confidence and dealing with overwhelm
So if you feel ready to get going then purchase your hours session  on my website here https://fionawilsonprints.bigcartel.com/product/one-hour-creative-mentoring-chat-with-fiona and then I’ll be in touch to arrange a date and time.

“ The wonderful Fiona has helped me believe and give me genuine confidence in my work." Rachel Anne Jewellery

"I cannot recommend Fiona enough, if you desire, require or perhaps in need of creative mentoring.  I now feel creatively energised."

"Fiona was just what I needed!  She pointed out what  'knew' (but was ignoring) and helped me find new avenues to pull all my work together."  Heather Fox Jewellery




Comments